Mastering TCApps & Moodle
- Moodle environment tour Navigation Panel / Setting Panel
- Setting up your course: Course Administration Labels – Upload syllabus - assign a TA – News Forum –email participants
- Communicate and collaborate with your student (use of synchronous and asyncronous tools)
- Uploading and sharing files – integration with google docs & alfresco
- Work in Groups
- Peer assessment (Workshop)
- Feedback –Testing - Grade Book
TC-IT is a SUMMER INSTITUTE led by faculty leaders, Academic Computing and guest experts.
The goal of TC-it is to provide reflection on the following question: “How can we make use of new technologies so that we can create rich contexts that will engage students more actively in the construction of knowledge?”
In order to increase student engagement and enhance their learning we
- Introduce faculty to a broad range of new technologies and resources;
- Provide hands-on activities to encourage faculty to create their digital portfolio or develop innovative and effective strategies for integrating digital tools into their teaching process;
- Engage faculty in a dialogue about pedagogy, curriculum, and technology.